Call us 44-203-670-9915
You agree to use this website at your own risk.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the services comprised herein this website are suited only for customers who are able to absorb the loss of all moneys they invest, and who comprehend the risks and have experience in partaking in risk incurred in the acquirement of financial undertakings.
- Foreign currency pairings are to a certain extent can encounter extreme fluctuation and are to a larger extent hard to forsee. Due to such extreme volatility and in addition to the spread that Khalifa-Trade adds to all calculations and quotes (as described below in further detail), no financial contract purchased or other Service offered in our Web site (whether or not the payout exceeds the premium amount) may be considered as a guaranteed safe trade.
- The biggest loss that a customer may be exposed to by any customer is the amount of money paid by them to Khalifa-Trade including rolling fees (if applicable in the account type) for all deals.
- Dependant on the conditions of the market, Stop Loss Orders shall be executed either at the exact exchange rate selected by the customer, where the amount will be calculated automatically, or at the exact amount of loss selected by the customer, where the exchange rate will be summed up accordingly. A transaction of such a kind will be transacted as soon as the determining rate is located on the financial information systems which, including Khalifa-Trade's spread, is either exactly the same to the order given by the customer, or indicates the same figure of loss stated by the by the customer.
- The summation of the price to be paid for financial contracts on the website, at the time the financial contract is acquired or sold, will be subject to Khalifa-Trade's best approximation of market prices and the general level of interest rates, fluctuations, and other market conditions during the life of the financial contract, and is based on a convuluted arithmetic calculation.
- Contract prices (or the payout amounts) provided to customers reading between the lines on market prices, may contrast to a larger exrtent from prices available in the markets where such contracts are traded due to the spread favouring Khalifa-Trade in the price methoding system.
- The Khalifa-Trade does not accomodate a market amongst or between customers for speculations. Each financial contract bought by a customer through the website site is an solel Agreement made between that customer and Khalifa-Trade, and cannot be passed, negotiable or assignable to or with any third party.
- Khalifa-Trade may make available to you via one or more of its Services a wide range of financial information that is generated within the Company or obtained from third paties, vendors or partners. This includes, but is not limited to, financial market data, news, analysing opinions and reports, graphs or data.
- Market Information provided on these Web pages is not intended as investment advice. Khalifa-Trade does not encourage or verify the Market Information, and we make it available to you only as a customer service for your own convenience in order to make a judgement. Khalifa-Trade and its Third Party Providers do not guarantee the preciseness, timeliness, or true format of the Market Information, or issue any results from your use or reliance on the Market Information.
- Market Information may hastily become innacurate for a number of reasons including, for example, alterations in market conditions or economic occurences. Neither Khalifa-Trade nor the Third Party Providers are responsible to update any information or opinions contained in any Market Information, and we may discontinue offering Market Information at any time without notice.
- You accepty that neither Khalifa-Trade nor the Third Party Providers will be liable in any way for the termination, distraction, delay or inaccuracy of any Market Information. You will not distribute or re-facilitate the redistribution of Market Information, nor will you allow access to Market Information to anyone who is not authorized by Khalifa-Trade to receive Market Information.
- In accordance with financial guidelines, we apply to strict rules in managing client funds and risk management policy.